Disposition of Last Call comments for WebCGM 2.1

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:50:12 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>
CC: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Lofton,

I heve updated theDisposition of Last Call comments for WebCGM 2.1, to
reflect the response status of the I18N comments.
  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2008/WebCGM21-LC-comments.html#Issue5
All 6 comments are now marked as [Status: WG Resolution agreed by
commenter] and I have added the link to their response in each comment.
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2008/WebCGM21-LC-comments.html#Issue5

Benoit should agree (or disagree ;-) to following.

   1. [LC Review] T.14.4 and T.14.5
      <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2008/WebCGM21-LC-comments.html#Issue1>
   5. Question [1of2] about setView() [ Status: WG Resolution sent to
      commenter/ No response yet]
      <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2008/WebCGM21-LC-comments.html#Issue12>
   6. Question [2of2] about setView() [Status: WG Resolution sent to
      commenter/ No response yet]
      <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2008/WebCGM21-LC-comments.html#Issue13>

This would enable to mark all the above as "WG Resolution agreed by
commenter", and we could close this document.

Thierry.