RE: do we need a telecon this week?

From: Bezaire, Benoit <bbezaire@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:17:03 -0400
To: "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>, "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

I would say no need for a telecon.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:19 PM
To: WebCGM WG
Subject: do we need a telecon this week?

Hi All --

The First Public and Last Call Working Draft was published on schedule,
17th September.  Last Call review is running until 1st November.

So far, it's pretty quiet -- one comment:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/2008Sep/0001.html

I can't think of any business that needs a telecon this week.  If anyone
else has some WG business that we should be discuss, please speak up.

Else we will cancel, and next telecon will be in two weeks.

Regards,