do we need a telecon this week?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:19:21 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hi All --

The First Public and Last Call Working Draft was published on schedule,
17th September.  Last Call review is running until 1st November.

So far, it's pretty quiet -- one comment:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/2008Sep/0001.html

I can't think of any business that needs a telecon this week.  If anyone
else has some WG business that we should be discuss, please speak up.

Else we will cancel, and next telecon will be in two weeks.

Regards,