RE: CGZ files

Benoit,

Oops, my message crossed with yours.

In short:  I agree that this is a conformance requirement for WebCGM 2.1,
specifically that 2.1 viewers must handle gzip-compressed 2.1 instances,
and that valid 2.1 instances included plain Binary Encoding as well as
gzip-compressed instances of binary-encoded 2.1 metafiles.

Long analysis:  see my other just-sent message.

-Lofton.