From: public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-webcgm-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Lofton Henderson
Sent: Montag, 20. Oktober 2008 12:06
To: Bezaire, Benoit; WebCGM WG
Subject: RE: CGZ files

Benoit,

Oops, my message crossed with yours.

In short:  I agree that this is a conformance requirement for WebCGM
2.1, specifically that 2.1 viewers must handle gzip-compressed 2.1
instances, and that valid 2.1 instances included plain Binary Encoding
as well as gzip-compressed instances of binary-encoded 2.1 metafiles.

Long analysis:  see my other just-sent message.

-Lofton.