RE: Question about setView()

At 11:51 AM 11/18/2008 -0500, Bezaire, Benoit wrote:
>Also, there is nothing in the wording explaining how to handle view
>rectangles which have a different aspect ratio than the viewer's viewport.
>Which will happen in 99% of the cases.

Good point.  I raised this myself some time back, and it got lost before
any resolution.

There is some guidance in the stuff of section 3.4, where we have <param>s
that specify mapping, halign, valign of the picture into the <object>'s
rectangle.  I think something similar is reasonable here.  (Alternatively,
if we don't want the mapping options, we have to specify how it happens
unambiguously.)

-Lofton.