question to I18N about normalization forms

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:08:44 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hi All --

Remember some time ago, we asked "which form" (of the four normalization
forms)?
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2008Dec/0010.html

I never saw any answer.  Did any of you?  However, Google exposed this:
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2008OctDec/0130.html

It looks like there was an intent to answer. but I never saw it.  Looking
at that i18n archive, it appears that it was discussed and approved, but
not sent to us on any archived list that I can find. (Perhaps it is because
my question [1] copied WebCGM's WG list, not our public list?)

In any case, "NFC" is appears to be the answer as the generally preferred
form for these sorts of activities, which is the same as Stuart concluded.

Regards,