" PLH: Prefer 22nd Sept, comm team busy"

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:06:48 -0600
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>,Don <don@cgmlarson.com>, David Cruikshank <dvdcruikshank@gmail.com>

Hi Thierry (& all) --

I have been listening on the HCG telecon.  (All ... that's Hypertext
Coordination Group, of which WebCGM is a member.)

The agenda came to "Other pending Last Calls."  I mentioned our plan/desire
for 15th September.  Philippe requested 22nd instead.  I said that it
should work, but I would check with you first, because you would be gone
starting the 18th.

Chris & Philippe said that should be no problem, if we have the document
all ready to go before you leave.  (I think that's right, and I think it
will be ready.)

One other suggestion:  it was Al I think who suggested that the LC
announcement should call out how the 2.0-to-2.1 differences are highlighted
in the spec:  the "What's new..." appendix, the Change Log, and the in-line
styling (if I succeed to do that next week).

So does 22nd Sept sound okay to publish FP&LC WD?

(I am holding on the pre-announce till I hear about this.)