Re: [Draft] Work in Progress on WebCGM Working Group (Advance Notice)

At 08:36 AM 11/29/2007 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:

>Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>Hi Thierry,
>>At 09:54 PM 11/19/2007 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
>>
>>>[...]
>>>Thanks I have updated the document accordingly.
>>>
>>>http://www.w3.org/2007/10/webcgm-charter.html
>>As I mentioned this morning, off list, it appears that some
>>telecon-agreed updates that I made on 10/31 did not make it into the
>>draft charter:
>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Oct/0041.html
>>Apologies ... at the time I was unclear whether I was requesting this
>>version to be copied to the ../2007/10/.. location, where I do not have
>>write permission.
>>However, now that I look at my updated draft charter, I see that there
>>are several editorially incomplete bits, especially in the section on W3C
>>dependencies.  So it is perhaps good that we NOT yet promote that version
>>outside of the WG.
>

>OK I have republish (cvs reverted) my former charter version (initial
>draft) at
>http://www.w3.org/2007/10/webcgm-charter.html
>
>your version Lofton (2nd draft) remains at
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2007/draft-charter/webcgm-charter.html

Thanks for doing this.

Sorry about the mix-up -- I was too hasty in suggesting the update.  Since
we will not likely be able to resolve the editorial notations quickly
today, it is probably best that we don't expose that version in which "Ed."
raises the questions.