Re: [Draft] Work in Progress on WebCGM Working Group (Advance Notice)

Lofton Henderson wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> At 09:54 PM 11/19/2007 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Thanks I have updated the document accordingly.
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/webcgm-charter.html
>
> As I mentioned this morning, off list, it appears that some
> telecon-agreed updates that I made on 10/31 did not make it into the
> draft charter:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2007Oct/0041.html
>
> Apologies ... at the time I was unclear whether I was requesting this
> version to be copied to the ../2007/10/.. location, where I do not have
> write permission.
>
> However, now that I look at my updated draft charter, I see that there
> are several editorially incomplete bits, especially in the section on
> W3C dependencies.  So it is perhaps good that we NOT yet promote that
> version outside of the WG.

OK I have republish (cvs reverted) my former charter version (initial
draft) at
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/webcgm-charter.html

your version Lofton (2nd draft) remains at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2007/draft-charter/webcgm-charter.html

Thierry.