[Minutes] WebCGM Telecon 2007-05-24

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:50:57 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

WebCGM WG --

The minutes are at

and also available as text, below.

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                             WebCGM telecon

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/24-webcgm-irc

           Stuart, davec, lofton

           dieter (ongoing)

           Benoit, Don, Thierry

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
      * [6]Summary of Action Items

    <scribe> scribe: Stuart

roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda

    <lofton> according to our membership...

    <lofton> [7]http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=39256&gs=1&

       [7] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=39256&gs=1&

    <lofton> ...there are 8 people in good standing. (Altho' Chris has
    indicated that he can't participate regularly.)

    <lofton> 3 showed up today, none sent regrets (but Dieter mentioned
    a month or so ago that he had "ongoing Thursday conflict")

    <lofton> I guess we cannot endorse the extension request today.

    <lofton> By email, we have gotten concurrence within the WG, and
    discussing informally within a TC telecon.

    <lofton> How do we get formal endorsement?

    <lofton> Can we do it by an email strawpoll? Or does it have to be
    recorded in a "live" meeting?

    <lofton> Second question: how to get closure on the exact wording of
    extension request?

    <lofton> I will try to put out today, a revised DRAFT extension
    request, that I hope dodges any of Chris's identified pitfalls, and
    that we can vote up or down (in strawpoll, telecon, etc)

    <lofton> Okay?

    Sounds good to me

    <lofton> meeting adjourned because of lack of participation (11:20am

    <lofton> [Post-telecon attendance update (5/25) -- belated regrets
    received from Don and Benoit, due to last-minute unanticipated

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]

     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [8]scribe.perl version 1.128
     ([9]CVS log)
     $Date: 2007/05/25 14:47:24 $

       [8] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
       [9] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/