Re: WebCGM 2 Acknowledgements section

I agree that Chris & Thierry should be in the Ack's -- a simple oversight.

I agree that it would be nice to list the others, if that is considered
appropriate and per W3C practice.  As I am editing today, please let me
know -- should I just list the names, or should I include the parenthetical
association after the name?  (Recall that these Acks will be in both the
W3C version and OASIS version, so a W3C reading context should not be assumed.)

-Lofton.