another new version of draft 1.0 errata

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:27:29 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

I put a fair amount of work into it, and hopefully it's getting in decent
shape for discussion purposes...

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-10/WebCGM10-errata-20070621.html

E04 and E05 are a bit rough yet, but even those should have enough detail
to understand the basic issue and proposal.

Some issues have surfaced.  Have a look at E02, for example -- it is more
complicated than it originally appeared.  Note also that I've started to
raise questions (e.g., in E01) that are process related, and what we have
to do to put it in process-acceptable form.

(Proper process alignment and document format is the last step, after we
sort out the substance of the errata, but it doesn't hurt to start looking
at it now.

Regards,