RE: telecon Thursday?

At 02:53 PM 4/11/2007 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:

>Wouldn't hurt my feelings if there is not a telecon tomorrow,

Unless I hear a chorus of objections, I'm going to postpone, at least for
two weeks.  I can use the time this week to work on the couple of pending
WebCGM-related items.

>but we do
>need to make a decision about the WG in W3C, based on commitment from
>the OASIS TC.  I will be unavaiable from April 23rd through May 4th due
>to travel.

The decision seems simple to me:

** if the TC members demonstrate the need (requirements and use cases), and
commit to new work, then the WG should continue -- the constituents will
want it to be Rec as well as OS, and we already have the MOU in place,
applicable for follow-on work after 2.0.

** otherwise, I don't see any point for the WG to continue.

Right now, I'm unaware of the timetable for the TC decision.  That should
be estimable when you finish your TC survey, and we have dates for
(earliest possible) TC f2f.  When is your survey done?  At the next TC
telecon (9th May)?  Or before?

-Lofton.