W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > April 2007

RE: telecon Thursday?

From: Cruikshank, David W <david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:53:30 -0700
Message-ID: <740D2CE97CEE6D4592D28C8B965280F7064E1DBD@XCH-NW-4V2.nw.nos.boeing.com>
To: "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>, "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if there is not a telecon tomorrow, but we do
need to make a decision about the WG in W3C, based on commitment from
the OASIS TC.  I will be unavaiable from April 23rd through May 4th due
to travel.


Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: telecon Thursday?


How do people feel about a Thursday AM telecon?

Continuing the recent trend, it has been quiet on email, and there isn't
much active business.  Pending business includes...

The OASIS 15 day ballot is in progress.  Chris has been asked to move
the W3C errata file to replace the dummy that is currently referenced
from the Rec WebCGM 2.0 Status section.

The ball is in CGMO-OASIS WebCGM TC court still.  There will not likely
be a late May meeting of the TC.  But it is searching for a summer
meeting date.  There is interest in further work, but requirements need
to be firmed, scope decided, and technical work launched.

Long story short ... if the TC (where most of the energy and all of the
funding resides) decide NOT to proceed, then the WG likely won't have a
future beyond finishing any errata work.  If the TC proceeds, then the
WG might have a useful future, along the lines of the 2.0 collaboration.

Received on Wednesday, 11 April 2007 21:53:57 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:23:39 UTC