Re: Response to WebCGM 2.0 comments sent by Kentarou

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:17:25 -0600
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

WebCGM WG --

Please take a few minutes and read this before Wednesday morning...

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2006JulSep/0203.html
(member-only).

I am joining the WAI PF telecon at 1300Z (0900 Boston) Wednesday
morning.  Al Gilman has initiated some dialog topics [1], including some
musing about implementation activity during CR.

I would be happy to hear some comments from you, or even have you join the
telecon (it is in the hour immediately preceding the CGMO TC telecon)
[2].  If you intend to do the latter, please let me know.  It would be
great, for example, to have an air-industry (user) and an implementor
present (or have some comments from same).

For your comments ... please send them to me off-list (and copy as many
other WG members as you wish).  The reason for this is hopefully temporary
-- the w3c-wai-pf list is member-only.  I have asked Al's clearance to
discuss on our (public) WG list, but haven't heard back from him yet.

Thanks,
-Lofton.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2006JulSep/0196.html