Fwd: Revised moratorium dates [Was: Publication moratoria in second half of 2006]

This is a forwarded message
From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
To: Chairs@w3.org
Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2006, 9:44:32 PM
Subject: Revised moratorium dates [Was: Publication moratoria in second  half of 2006]

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 14:40 -0500, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> Chairs,
>
> There will be two publication blackout periods in the second half
> of 2006. Please take these into consideration as you plan your work.

Dear Chairs,

I missed the fact that 23 November is Thanksgiving in the US. Please
note the following changes:

 20 November, 12pm ET: Deadline for publication requests before
                       moratorium.
 22 November:  Last publications before moratorium
 23 Nov - 6 Dec: No publications
  7 Dec: Publications resume

Other dates remain the same. Thank you,

 _ Ian

> ----------------------------
> AC Meeting, etc. (28 Nov - 1 Dec)
> ----------------------------
>
> 21 November, 12pm ET: Deadline for publication requests
>                       before moratorium
> 23 November: Last publications before moratorium
> 24 November - 6 December: No publications
>  7 December: Publications resume
>
> -----------
> End of Year
> -----------
>
> 19 December, 12pm ET: Deadline for publication requests
>                       before moratorium
> 21 December: Last publications before moratorium
> 22 December - 1 January: No publications
>  2 January 2007: Publications resume
>

> Previous moratoria:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2005OctDec/0029
> Revised:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006JanMar/0084
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

 Interaction Domain Leader
 C0-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG