Re: Response to WebCGM 2.0 comments sent by Kentarou

From: Kentarou Fukuda <KENTAROU@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 01:24:55 +0900
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-webcgm-wg@w3.org, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, w3c-wai-pf-request@w3.org

Hello Lofton,

I'm sorry that my comment was so late, and thank you very much for WebCGM
group members'  effort for the draft appendix.

This is my personal opinion but I think the appendix is great helpful and
contains enough information for authors and authoring tools/viewer
vendors.
I would like to say thank you again for your sincere support for
accessibility.

Best regards,
---
Kentarou Fukuda, Ph.D.
Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM Japan
Tel: +81-46-215-4659
E-mail: kentarou@jp.ibm.com

Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Sent by: w3c-wai-pf-request@w3.org
2006/09/02 00:20

Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
cc
w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, public-webcgm-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: Response to WebCGM 2.0 comments sent by Kentarou

All,

Thanks for the quick reply.  You asked...

At 09:46 AM 9/1/2006 -0400, Al Gilman wrote:
>[...]
>Is it OK with you that I continue the process I have started to find a
>date and time for
>a special call [7]?

Yes, please do.

In reference to your previous message [7], it is clear that we must do
this
sometime in September, if WebCGM's transition request is approved on
Tuesday.  For my own part, the month is fairly open except for the week of

18th September, during which I am unavailable.

-Lofton.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/0086.html