WebCGM 2.0 REC cover page.

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:18:55 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Lofton, colleagues,

Per my action Item during the last telecon, I have drafted the WebCGM
2.0 REC cover page.

The Rec is installed at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/REC-webcgm20-20070115/

Please DO NOT ADVERTISE this document until it because a REC in jan 2007.

Please Check the cover page wording, especially:
"This specification was produced jointly by OASIS and W3C. It is
published simultaneously as an OASIS Standard and a W3C Recommendation.
The two documents have exactly identical content except for cover page
and boilerplate differences as appropriate to the two organizations.
"

Let me know if there is more to say or correct before I send this to the
Comm Team and Janet.

If you need to edit the spec you may do that in place (I think we have 2
edits pending) + the Changes since PR in Appendix D1.