WebCGM 2.0 REC cover page.

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:18:55 +0100
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Lofton, colleagues,

Per my action Item during the last telecon, I have drafted the WebCGM
2.0 REC cover page.

The Rec is installed at

Please DO NOT ADVERTISE this document until it because a REC in jan 2007.

Please Check the cover page wording, especially:
"This specification was produced jointly by OASIS and W3C. It is
published simultaneously as an OASIS Standard and a W3C Recommendation.
The two documents have exactly identical content except for cover page
and boilerplate differences as appropriate to the two organizations.

Let me know if there is more to say or correct before I send this to the
Comm Team and Janet.

If you need to edit the spec you may do that in place (I think we have 2
edits pending) + the Changes since PR in Appendix D1.