Re: WebCGM 2.0 REC cover page.

Thanks Thierry.

A couple of comments embedded...

At 07:18 PM 11/20/2006 +0100, Thierry Michel wrote:

>Lofton, colleagues,
>
>Per my action Item during the last telecon, I have drafted the WebCGM 2.0
>REC cover page.
>
>The Rec is installed at
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/REC-webcgm20-20070115/
>
>Please DO NOT ADVERTISE this document until it because a REC in jan 2007.
>
>Please Check the cover page wording, especially:
>"This specification was produced jointly by OASIS and W3C. It is published
>simultaneously as an OASIS Standard and a W3C Recommendation. The two
>documents have exactly identical content except for cover page and
>boilerplate differences as appropriate to the two organizations.
>"

Mostly good, but I thought it better to say, s/boilerplate/formatting/.  So
I made that change, and these as well:

2.) I think the bare OASIS logo works better here, rather than the wide
advertising banner version.  In fact, better looking yet would be something
like this,
http://www.cgmopen.org/schema/webcgm/ ,
but with the order reversed so that W3C is first.  (But this formatting
deviates more from W3C conventions.)

3.) I changed the ZIP file name to WebCGM20-20070115.zip, and fixed the
link to it on the cover page.

>Let me know if there is more to say or correct before I send this to the
>Comm Team and Janet.

So for my understanding ... right now, these cover page things --
especially the OASIS logo, etc -- are yet to be discussed and approved with
Comm & Janet?

FWIW, I am going to wait until you have settled all those questions, before
discussing similar ones with OASIS.

>If you need to edit the spec you may do that in place (I think we have 2
>edits pending) + the Changes since PR in Appendix D1.

I have not done these edits yet in the W3C version, but will do them soon.

Thanks,