Re: a few issue tracking question

From: Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:02:25 -0400
To: Dean Jackson <dino@w3.org>
CC: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

Thursday, June 8, 2006, 11:43:13 AM, Dean Jackson wrote:

> I've installed the issue tracking system, but I have a few more
> questions.
Ok, thanks.

> Which email list will you use to discuss technical issues?
> public-webcgm or public-webcgm-wg?
I don't know; I'll let Lofton answer (he's on the road today).
Personally, I would go with public-webcgm-wg

> Unfortunately tracker is designed to be either completely
> public or completely member-only. I understand that you
> want public access to *view* all the issues but this
> means the public also have access to *edit* all issues.
> For this reason I suggest installing into member-only
> space.
Ok, member-only.

> I could provide a view-only version in public space.
If it's not too much work.

> What do you think?
Those suggestions seem fine. Sorry if I can't provide you with an
answer regarding the mailing list at this time.

--
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com