a few issue tracking question

From: Dean Jackson <dino@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 01:43:13 +1000
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

I've installed the issue tracking system, but I have a few more
questions.

Which email list will you use to discuss technical issues?
public-webcgm or public-webcgm-wg?

Unfortunately tracker is designed to be either completely
public or completely member-only. I understand that you
want public access to *view* all the issues but this
means the public also have access to *edit* all issues.
For this reason I suggest installing into member-only
space. I could provide a view-only version in public
space.

What do you think?

Dean