[Draft] Publication Request: WebCGM 2.0

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:15:05 +0200
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>, public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

Lofton, Chris,

Following is a draft for Publication Request, to be sent once we have
Director' approval.
(Need to update final date of publication and URI to Tim's approval)

To: webreq@w3.org
Co: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>

Hi,

Could you please publish the following document on 23 July 2006.

Title: WebCGM 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-webcgm20-20060606/
Date: 23 July 2006
Shortname: webcgm20/

Record of Director/CEO approval of the transition request is found at [1].

The document is mostly ok according to the pubrules tool. I'll
explain why you should ignore this and publish anyway :)

- the copyright text is ok, even though the markup is
    slightly different with the addition of OASIS.
This was suggested by Rigo and approved by Ian. [2].

Many thanks,

[1]. (Paste URI to Tim's approval)
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/team-legal/2006Jun/0002.html

--