Planification for publication request of WebCGM 2.0

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:26:15 +0200
To: webreq@w3.org
CC: W3C Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>, public-webcgm-wg@w3.org, "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>

Hi,

The WebCGM plans to publish a FPWD on 23 July 2006.

Title: WebCGM 2.0

Current URI:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor/

Planned publication URI
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-webcgm20-20060623/

Planned publication Date: 23 July 2006

Shortname: webcgm20/

We are about to send the Transition request. Once we have approval from
the Director we will come back to you.

The document is mostly ok according to the pubrules tool. I'll
explain why you should ignore this and publish anyway :)

- the copyright text is ok, even though the markup is
    slightly different with the addition of OASIS.
This was suggested by Rigo and approved by Ian. [2].

We hope this schedule fits your availability.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C