Re: WebCGM 2.0 latest editor's version is now available

At 09:43 AM 6/3/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>The WebCGM 2.0 latest editor's version is now available at
>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor/

As I just wrote, it contains a first cut at the IRI/URI terminology fixes now.

That leaves only one substantive item, Boeing #25, CL-c10, that Benoit and
I are working on.  Stay tuned.

>It is an unstable version (Lofton will keep updating this document)

Yes!!!!!

It will change frequently and unpredictably.

-Lofton.