Re: paternity leave.

At 11:21 PM 6/1/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
>[...]
>
>I will be leaving next wednesday on a paternal leave for almost the next
>two months.

Good for you, congratulations!

>While I am away, Chris Liley will back me up, as Team contact.
>
>During my leave, the WebCGM WG should move the WebCGM 2.0 To LC.
>I believe most of the work is done, there needs some editing on the spec
>from you.
>The cover page is reading.
>I will request the short name "webcgm20"

The editing will be done by the middle of next week, before the next
teleconference.

>If you follow the process and milestones for moving WebCGM 2.0 to LC, I
>have sent earlier today, it should be strait forwward.

I'm catching up now, and will look at that more closely soon.

NOTE:  I would like, at the next teleconference, for the WG to record its
resolution to move the spec to Last Call.  We will need to try to actually
get Last Call started by late June, if we are to be able to have F2F in
late August.

>If you need anything or have any question let me know by wednesday.
>
>See you all soon.

Right, thanks for all your help so far.  More later after I digest all the
messages from today.