paternity leave.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:21:17 +0200
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
CC: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

Lofton,

I will be leaving next wednesday on a paternal leave for almost the next
two months.

While I am away, Chris Liley will back me up, as Team contact.

During my leave, the WebCGM WG should move the WebCGM 2.0 To LC.
I believe most of the work is done, there needs some editing on the spec
from you.
The cover page is reading.
I will request the short name "webcgm20"

If you follow the process and milestones for moving WebCGM 2.0 to LC, I
have sent earlier today, it should be strait forwward.

If you need anything or have any question let me know by wednesday.

See you all soon.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C