toNodeList

From: Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:08:18 -0400
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

  During last week's telecon I said I had an issue to report. It turns
  out I was wrong. The spec already has what I thought was missing.
  The method is 'toNodeList' and is in the LC draft. So I'm happy.

  We should make sure the method is tested in the test suite, but
  that's another matter.

  Cheers,

--
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.