Re: [closed] RE: [closed] Re: Trouble subscribing to the public-webcgm list

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your help on this.  Let me ask another question, please...

We had instructed all WG members that they should join the public comment
list, public-webcgm@w3.org.  I guess we now have five out of eight, so ...
three more to go.

Would it make sense just to add the remaining three now, rather than await
their requests?  If "yes", and if it isn't contrary to any W3C conventions,
could you please help us with that?  (Or should I instead await the return
of our team contacts?)

If "okay", then the remaining three from the WG list [1]
are:  Dieter@itedo.com, benoit@itedo.com, dlarson@cgmlarson.com

Thanks again for your help,