Re: the public list

At 01:11 AM 7/8/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

>Oopps responded too fast.
>
>What is following is the case for public-webcgm@w3.org
>public-webcgm-request@w3.org
>with the Subject:
>subscribe public-webcgm@w3.org

RIght, my bad again -- below I gave the subscription method for the *WG*
list, which none of us need to subscribe to.  Thanks for the correction for
the public comment list, Thierry, and apologies for the confusion, all.

(I know our list names follow W3C naming convention for lists that are
publicly viewable, but it sure would have been nice to have
had:  webcgm-wg@w3.org, and public-webcgm@w3.org.  The names are too easy
to mistake/confuse.)

-Lofton