Re: the public list

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:02:53 -0600
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org
Cc: Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>,Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>

There is something wrong with my WG list access today, therefore I'm going
to request that Benoit and/or Thierry forward this to the WG list, if it
does not arrive from that list server (and if it doesn't end up in the
archives.)

>Benoit Bezaire wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> >   I created an issue with tracker and it went to the public mailing
> >   list. Is that what we want? I would prefer the private list myself.
>
>Yes I think the tracker should be linked to the WebCGM WG list (which is
>public)

This is definitely what we want and discussed yesterday -- issues should go
to public-webcgm-wg@w3.org, NOT to public-webcgm@w3.org.

> >   Also, please subscribe to the public list.

So far, only Thierry, Chris, Lofton are subscribed.  Go here,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/ ,
it should take you all of a half-minute or so.

>We have our first
> >   comment.
>
>yes, a candidate agenda item for next week telecon ;-)

-Lofton.