Re: [LC Review] of WebCGM 2.0

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:55:27 +0200
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

WEB CGM WG Colleagues

Here is our first Last Call comment on WEbCGM 2.0.
It is incorporated into the Disposition of comments document for WebCGM
2.0 Last Call.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/03/WebCGM2-LastCallResponses.html

Note that this Disposition of Comment is currently a Member restricted
document and an editor's copy.

I will be tracking comments as they come in.

Thierry.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C