the public list

From: Benoit Bezaire <benoit@itedo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:34:34 -0400
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hi guys,

  I created an issue with tracker and it went to the public mailing
  list. Is that what we want? I would prefer the private list myself.

  Also, please subscribe to the public list. We have our first
  comment.

--
 Benoit   mailto:benoit@itedo.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.