W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > July 2006

Draft minutes of WebCGM teleconf 6 Jul 2006

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:31:18 +0200
Message-ID: <44AD3AD6.9030600@w3.org>
To: public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

Draft minutes of WebCGM teleconf 6 Jul 2006
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html

and as text following
---------------------------------------------



    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                                 WebCGM
                               6 Jul 2006

    [2]Agenda

       [2] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0004.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Don, Thierry, Lofton_Henderson, BenoitB, Stuart, dave

    Regrets
           Dieter and Chris (illness)

    Chair
           Lofton

    Scribe
           Thierry

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Routine WG business
          2. [6]Last call status
          3. [7]During and after Last Call
          4. [8]Tracker status, operation, and discussion, Benoit
             [$1\47]
      * [9]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________


    minutes
    [10]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/07/06-webcgm-m
    inutes.html

      [10] 
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html

    <lofton> hi everyone

    hello

1.) routine WG business

    - (repeat) minutes procedure -- simple cookbook [$1\47] from last
    week

    Lofton: explains how to start minutes on IRC

    - updated info for F2F 23-25 Aug (Wed-Fri) Cologne [$1\47]

    Lofton: now includes hotel location. Dieter has arraged wired access
    and may provide wireless

    - registration OPEN [$1\47]

    Lofton: Please register to say if you are attending or not

    [11]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39256/WebCGM2006-08/

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39256/WebCGM2006-08/

    Lofton: Are there people not attending from this call ?

    All from this call are attending

    Lofton: Once again please register.

    Thierry: Do we need to register ourself ? Are there reservation for
    a block of rooms ? And before what date do we need to register ?

    Lofton: Is the rate the same for previous and after meeting night

    <scribe> ACTION: Lofton to check if the rate is the same for
    previous and after meeting night and how and when to register at the
    hotel [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]

2.) Last call status

    Was published on 26th of June and annouced to Chairs list. Last Call
    ends 30 July 2006

    Lofton: If member want to send last call comments, please do it soon
    rather than latter. This would allow to start discussion issues

    Benoit: I have a comment. Should I raise them intrernally or go
    through LC comment process ?

    Thierry: Should do it internally in the WG list. Process is much
    simpler. But if you want to make a formal comment then should use
    the LC proper mailing list.

    Lofton: I think Stuart has also something

    Dave: I think we also have something

    <scribe> ACTION: People who have comment should send it internally
    to the WebCGM WG list ASAP [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]

3.) During and after Last Call

    - (repeat) comments will arrive on 'public' list [$1\47]

    [14]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/

      [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/

    Lofton: If you haven't register yet to this list plese do and allow
    to see what is coming in. We do not respond to these comments
    directly, we discuss them withiin the WG. Then we have a resolution
    and send a formal response to the issuer. No debate with commenters
    please.

    - Disposition of Comments document discussion, Thierry [$1\47]

    [15]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/03/WebCGM2-LastCallResponses.html

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/03/WebCGM2-LastCallResponses.html

    <lofton> (Thierry notes that he will be editing the DoC document.)

    <lofton> Purpose of DoC: track comments, record decisions of working
    group, and demonstrate to Director that we have addressed comments.

    <lofton> Within WG: WG will discuss, someone will get action to
    draft a response, will send it to WG for discussion/approval, ...

    Lofton ; Should the Disposition of comments be public or Member
    restricted

    Thierry: Usally it is a MEmber restricted doc, but as we operate in
    public it may be public. Once we come to a resolution, we should
    send the response to a comment from the WG to the Issuer, this would
    save time. (VS wait until we resolve all comments).

    Lofton: It should be a Member document, at least the draft. then we
    can move this doc to public if needed

    <SG> I agree that the draft (work in progress) should be member
    restricted

    <scribe> ACTION: Thierry to change access of DC to Member [recorded
    in [16]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action03]

4.) Tracker status, operation, and discussion, Benoit [$1\47]

    Lofton: Benoit are you ready for this topic ?

    <BB> Here is the link:
    [17]http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/track/

      [17] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/track/

    Lofton: Dean did what is needed ?

    Benoit: we invite zakim and the agent, we need to invite the
    tracker. But each time I try to invite tracker it does not work.
    Have sent mail to Dean but no response yet.

    Lofton: What triggers linking of an issue ?

    Benoit: Usually we raise ACTION not ISSUES

    Lofton: How to raise issue by email ?

    Benoit: On the web page you can create/raise an issue

    Lofton: this also synch with our email archive ?

    Benoit: Email I have never seen.

    Lofton / How is the issue actually tracked ?

    Benoit needs to check how it is hooked.

    Lofton: would be good to link with the email as we have minutes as
    email format

    <scribe> ACTION: Benoit to check with Dean how to invite tracker
    [recorded in
    [18]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action04]

    <scribe> ACTION: Benoit to check with Dean the email hookup
    [recorded in
    [19]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action05]

    Lofton: Need to check that ii is link to WebCGM WG list

    <scribe> ACTION: Benoit to check that it is lhokked to WebCGM WG
    list [recorded in
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action06]

    Lofton any question ?

    silence

    Lofton: Next telecon we should have some technical issues if people
    send in comments. If you have suggestion for topics send them in by
    email

    Regrets: Thierry will be at SYMM WG F2F next week than will be on
    vacation until end of July

    Ajourned

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Benoit to check that it is lhokked to WebCGM WG list
    [recorded in
    [21]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action06]
    [NEW] ACTION: Benoit to check with Dean how to invite tracker
    [recorded in
    [22]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action04]
    [NEW] ACTION: Benoit to check with Dean the email hookup [recorded
    in [23]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action05]
    [NEW] ACTION: Lofton to checkif the rate the same for previous and
    after meeting night [recorded in
    [24]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: People who have comment should send it internally ASAP
    [recorded in
    [25]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action02]
    [NEW] ACTION: Thierry to change access of DC to Member [recorded in
    [26]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html#action03]

    [$1\47]
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jun/0077.ht
    ml

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/Group/2006/f2f-Cologne/

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39256/WebCGM2006-08/

    [$1\47]
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0001.ht
    ml

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/

    [$1\47] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/

    [$1\47] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm/

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/02/NewMember

    [$1\47] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Group/


    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [27]scribe.perl version 1.127
     ([28]CVS log)
     $Date: 2006/07/06 16:26:20 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [27] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [28] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127  of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03
Check for newer version at [29]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

      [29] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: Thierry
Inferring ScribeNick: thierry
Default Present: Don, Thierry, Lofton_Henderson, BenoitB, Stuart, dave
Present: Don Thierry Lofton_Henderson BenoitB Stuart dave

WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: Dieter, Chris_(ill
ness))
Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the li
st,
such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ Thierry, will, be, at, SYMM, WG, F2F, next,
week, than, will, be, on, vacation, until, end, of, July

Regrets: Thierry will be at SYMM WG F2F next week than will be on vacat
ion until end of July
Agenda: [30]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Ju
l/0004.html
Got date from IRC log name: 6 Jul 2006
Guessing minutes URL: [31]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.h
tml
People with action items: benoit lofton people thierry

      [30] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Jul/0004.html
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/06-webcgm-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

    End of [32]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [32] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm


-- 
Thierry Michel
W3C
Received on Thursday, 6 July 2006 16:55:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT