Re: Status report re: WebAuth extension interop reporting

Thanks Sam.  Jumping to the question you didn't think we answered yet...

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 2:37 PM Samuel Weiler <weiler@w3.org> wrote:

> Rather than try to reformat the data FIDO has, I encourage you to focus
> first on the specific question I asked on November 7th.  That question,
> which I managed to phrase as a yes/no, boils down to "would you please
> clarify the minimum requirements for certification, so we can see if
> certification necessarily would prove extension interop?".

In a word -- YES -- and I thought Yuriy had actually answered that in
detail by passing along the certification criteria and test plan.

Yuriy,
Since you are already on the list can you package up all the details you
previously sent to W3C separately and include them all here in one reply to
the public list?