Re: Status report re: WebAuth extension interop reporting

Thank you, Yuriy.

I'm not trivially seeing in these documents the answers to the specific
questions I asked on 7 November.

I think it would be helpful to go through the specific questions I asked
on 7 November, address them directly, and (ideally) point us at the
portions of documents (similar to these test plans) that support those
answers.

I also see that this v1.1 test plan is dated 8 November 2018.  I would
expect to see artifacts from when the relevant interop testing happened,
acknowledging that might not match what is happening now.

-- Sam