Re: Comments on Web Arch WD - 2004-07-05

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:55:18 -0400
Cc: public-webarch-comments@w3.org
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Le 25 oct. 2004, à 10:56, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> It would help me/us a lot if, in the
> interest of "promoting this document to every
> computing school in the world" and such, you could
> accept the work we've done on your comments, represented
> in the editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/webarch/ ,
> as sufficient, with an understanding that we'll continue
> to consider them them as/when editorial resources become available
> as we move forward.

This comment has been done I think on only one comments.

> Are you aware of any critical issues remaining?

The only very strong issue I have is "URI ownership", notion of owners,
etc.

I see in the 2.2.2.1 URI ownership that it has been clarified a bit. I
have to re read the whole document. Though I'm travelling tonight.  So
Let's move on. But be sure I'll come back on it ;)

For the rest, I agree with regards to your answer
[[[we'll continue to consider them them as/when editorial resources
become available
as we move forward.]]]

Move on. Please. Be my guest.

W3C Conformance Manager