Re: Comments on Web Arch WD - 2004-07-05

Karl, we've addressed many of your comments, but we sorta
lost track of them just before the Basel ftf, which has
made life more difficult since then.

We're trying to wrap up this last call and move on to
the next step. We have a plan for moving ahead...
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/10/05-07-tag.html#plan234

It would help me/us a lot if, in the
interest of "promoting this document to every
computing school in the world" and such, you could
accept the work we've done on your comments, represented
in the editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/webarch/ ,
as sufficient, with an understanding that we'll continue
to consider them them as/when editorial resources become available
as we move forward.

Are you aware of any critical issues remaining?

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 18:20, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Disclaimer: This is not an official a review from the QA WG. Just a
> simple review to be taken into account for comments.
>
> This review is based on:
> Architecture of the World Wide Web, First Edition
> W3C Working Draft 5 July 2004
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040705/
[...]

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E