Re: HTML WG last call comment on http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-webarch-20040816/

Steven,

Just to follow-up with two things.

Firstly, it would be really useful to us to have a response from the
HTML-WG in advance of our telcon on 18th October. Please let me know if
the HTML-WG are not going to be able to respond by 18th.

Secondly, Dan Connolly has been working on tidying our meeting record
and the is a more readable narrative account of the relevant piece of
discussion at: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/10/05-07-tag#htxl

Best regards

Stuart