Re: [webappsec] draft agenda for tomorrow's teleconference

Sending my regrets.

Re TPAC agenda bashing:
I can't make it to TPAC but would be willing to contribute to (or lead)
the SRI discussion as long as remote participation is possible. I'm in a
convenient timezone and willing to arrange my schedule around yours.

Cheers,
Freddy