Re: Quoted Referrer-Policy values

Friendly ping, Mozilla folks! :)

I think the more general question is how we'd like to define header syntax
going forward. The HTTP WG in the IETF seems less keen on JSON than I'd
originally thought (http://httpwg.org/http-extensions/jfv.html being more
of an indication that "Some structure would be nice!" rather than a ringing
endorsement of JSON in and of itself). Still, my impression is that JSON is
something that developers understand, and have lots of tooling to support.

Given that background, I'd suggest it would be prudent to define header
syntax that's forward-compatible with structured languages like JSON.
Quoting the referrer policy values does that pretty cleanly. I think it's
worth making the change.

-mike