Re: Split the `w3c/webappsec` respository?

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 9:18 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Francois Marier <francois@mozilla.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Can we keep the name "webappsec" in the repo name? Something like
>> "w3c/webappsec-sri" and "w3c/webappsec-cowl". That way it will be easy
>> to find / browse all of the repos related to our working group.
>>

> It's not clear to me that that would help anyone who wasn't in this group.
> :)

Actually, I think that does have the potential to be helpful in that it'll
make it easier for people to figure out which mailing list to take comments
to if they don't want to use github issues.  This could equally be achieved
with good readme files, of course, but there's something to be said for
making it clear that there's a w3c working group behind the ideas.

 Terri