Re: Split the `w3c/webappsec` respository?

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Francois Marier <francois@mozilla.com>
wrote:

> Can we keep the name "webappsec" in the repo name? Something like
> "w3c/webappsec-sri" and "w3c/webappsec-cowl". That way it will be easy
> to find / browse all of the repos related to our working group.

It's not clear to me that that would help anyone who wasn't in this group.
:)

That said, the TAG has split off into w3ctag/*. Perhaps we could ask our
wonderful staff contact if she could fork off a `webappsec` (or
`w3c-webappsec`? `w3cwas`? since "webappsec" seems to be taken...)
organization for our repositories? +Wendy

-mike