Re: Proposal: A pinning mechanism for CSP?

I prefer #2a and #2 would be OK as an interim. I like the consistency of #1
but worry it will be too inflexible for complex sites; sites can emulate
that effect by adding another site-wide CSP header as traffic goes through
their load-balancer or similar front-end server.

I don't like the way #3 puts the override power in the hands of the
possibly-injected content. #3a solves that problem but in the end is
equivalent to a wordier #2a.

-Dan Veditz