Re: [MIX] Is origin an authenticated origin?

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> As we've discussed before, Chrome just blocks connections it considers weak.
> Things like SSL3 and SHA-1 are lumped into "deprecated". Opera, I believe,
> is going to end up in the same boat. I suspect Firefox has a similar model,
> I suspect Safari's model is quite different, and I have no idea what IE
> does. :)

Hopefully someone will tell us if they need "weak". Now you mention
this, having something like
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Server_Side_TLS for clients would be
nice. Hopefully in due course MDN will ramp up on TLS documentation
now it becomes important for all new web platform things.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/