Re: Removal of the note about extensions

Though I'd claim that "encourage" actually is more reflective of the WG's
consensus, I'm mostly fine with Mike's phrasing as a compromise (with some
slight tweaking: I'd replace "CSP enforcement" with "the enforcement of a
protected resource's Content Security Policy").

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)