Re: Proposal: Marking HTTP As Non-Secure

I would like to see some hypothetical encrypted http:// when a browser
present a page as if it was over https:// if everything of a secure origin
and as if it was served over plain http if not. That is, if a future
browser shows warnings for plain http, so it will show the same warnings
for encrypted http:// with insecure resources.

The point of such encrypted http:// is to guarantee that *enabling
encryption never degrades user experience* compared with the case of plain
http. This will allow for a particular installation to start serving
everything encrypted independently from the job of fixing the content. And
as the page still served as http://, the user training/expectations about
https:// sites no longer applies.