Re: Fetching contexts

> Gordon put together a wiki page that lists the different fetching
> contexts with respect to sniffing. On my request he also added a
> column for CSP:
>
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Contexts
>
> It's not entirely clear yet to me what the right layering is for
> Fetch/MIME sniffing/CSP. Thoughts appreciated.

We should probably add at least workers, XMLHttpRequest, SVG resource
documents, document.load, XSLT.  Probably eventually the components
import stuff.

Does EventSource do a fetch internally?

I'm not sure whether any UAs fetch DTDs in practice, but if so they
should be added too.

<object> might need to be a separate context from "nested browsing" and
"plugin", possibly.  It really depends on how the spec for it reads.

-Boris