RE: webappsec tests moved to GitHub

A couple questions here:

1) Where do I get an intro on how to use this in the w3c context?  How do I create an account, etc.?

2) Who manages these repositories?  This doesn't do us any good if it takes the same or longer for commits to get approved.  Can a group set its own set of reviewers/approvers?  How?

3) How are these repositories reflected back to the official test site at w3c-test.org?

Thanks,

-Brad