Fwd: webappsec tests moved to GitHub

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 12:01:40 -0400
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, "public-webappsec-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webappsec-testsuite@w3.org>
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	webappsec tests moved to GitHub
Date: 	Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:29:34 +0200
From: 	ext Odin HÝrthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
To: 	public-webapps.w3.org <public-webapps@w3.org>
CC: 	Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>

Hey!

I moved the tests some two weeks ago without telling anyone, because I
squeezed it in when I had no time anyway (magic trick that).

Most of them lie here as pull requests:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pulls/Velmont

We didn't really have anything approved, AFAIK. Except for the CORS tests,
but I have not finished all the review comment fixing on those. I pasted
them into the pull request though, so it's possible for everyone to see,
and for someone to help me get it finished. It's really not that much work.

So, what's left of the move? Well, closing write access to our HG repo is
the only thing left. And when we've done that, I'll take a look to see if
anything changed between the revision I took in and the repo at that point.

--
Odin ∑ @odinho ∑ Opera